Sunday, February 10, 2013

Book Spotlight & Freebie - Tales of Aradia The Last Witch by L.A. Jones



Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume One - Ebook version  is currently FREE on Amazon, Smashwords & Barnes & Noble!

 Unknown to the humans who hanged innocent people at the Salem Witch Trials, real witches of the hidden race were slaughtered on the belief that they had betrayed the hiddens to the humans. Not one witch survived the genocide, or so it was believed for more than three hundred years. Until one day a girl named Aradia moves to Salem, Massachusetts, and all that changes.


Additional Books by LA Jones

If you enjoy the first book, there are four additional books in the Tales of Aradia series, all of which can be found on Amazon and Smashwords in e-book format.

Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume Two




 Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume Three




Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume Four



Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume Five



 Coming Soon-Tales of Aradia The Last Witch-Volume 6



About LA Jones

I am a twenty-five old college student with Aspergers Syndrome from Frostburg, MD. I go to Frostburg State University and I am majoring in Creative Writing. I have a mother, father, and a sister who is studying to be a child pyschologist. My greatest passion is my writing, and I hope it will give my readers as much joy as it does for me. Tales of Aradia the Last Witch is my first book series. You can contact me on Tales of Aradia's Facebook page

0 comments:

Post a Comment