Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Destiny Unveiled E-Book Available on Smashwords!





Destiny Unveiled is now available on Smashwords for only $3.99! This is is the second book is the series. If you didn't cash in on the freebie this weekend, you can find Destiny for $.99 on both Smashwords and Amazon. Print copies of both are available on Amazon as well for $14.95.


Gabriella and Darron thought their magickal battle was over when they defeated the evil warlock, Richard. When her Aunt Donna seeks Gabriella's help in rescuing her catatonic daughter from the Dark Coven, Gabriella discovers that her cousin holds a power within her that would be catastrophic in the hands of the evil witches. Gabriella's coven sets out on a journey that may be their last. Along the way, they meet new allies, face devastating treachery, and battle not only the Dark Coven, but the darkness within themselves. When Gabriella finally comes face to face with the cousin she never knew existed, her true destiny is unveiled, and the fate of the mortal world is in her hands 

Read my very first view from Amazon.


"When I read Destiny, I didn't think the sequel could possibly be as good. Usually any sequel is a let down. But Destiny Unveiled is amazing! I think its actually better than the first, when I didn't think such a thing was possible. I literally cried my eyes out TWICE! And the ending...it was completely shocking. I really hope the series continues because I will never get enough of Destiny."

0 comments:

Post a Comment