Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Awesome Destiny Review at Maria's Space!


I have been a long time follower of the  Maria's Space blog. I noticed that some of the books she reviewed seemed to be fantasy related and I also loved the fact that she calls her daughter Goddess. So I asked her if she would like to do a review of Destiny. I was thrilled when she accepted and even more excited when I read the glowing review she posted today. I know from reading Maria's blog that she does not mince words and if she didn't like it, she would have said so, even if it hurt my feelings. So the fact that she likes it, it a true honor. Check out Maria's review here.  She is also hosting a giveaway for me. You can win a signed copy of Destiny and a package of incense!  While you're there, be sure to subscribe and/or follow her blog and enter all her other awesome  giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blogger love and the opportunity to read your book. Yes, my baby girl has been a Goddess since the moment she was born. When I first held her, I whispered the same thing I had said to my son, "Hi, I'm your mommy." Then looking at her followed up with, "You know all the secrets don't you!?" You have been here before!" I could tell right away this was a very different child. She seemed very smart and aware of life from the first time she opened for me. She surprises us everyday with things she does and says.

    You are right, I will never lie and say I like something on my blog if I don't. Always truthful, especially when the blog has your name in it. So glad you mentioned this. It is how I have been running my blog since its inception.

    Thanks and hopefully, you will have a follow up. I am hoping.

    ReplyDelete