Friday, June 10, 2011

Spoonk Space Acupuncture Mat Review




Acupuncture is something I have wanted to try for years. But there is no one within driving distance of my house that offers it and I never thought it would be something I could do on my own at home. Until I discovered the Spoonk Space Mat! This revolutionary device is more that it seems. It is covered with hundreds of plastic flower shaped discs. When you lay on it, you are hitting thousands pressure points in your body. Just a few minutes with your Spoonk Mat can relieve stress, release tension in your body, and revitalize your soul.








I will admit that when I first unraveled my Spoonk Space Mat I was a little intimidated. The white flowers were pointy to the touch and I was sure it was going to hurt.  But I swallowed my fears and stretched it out on the floor. I even took out a blanket thinking I might need the added protection the first time.  I was amazed when I laid down on it and it felt WONDERFUL! I spent ten minutes each of my back and my stomach. It was the most relaxing, tension free experience I had since my baby was  born. I could feel the points of the flowers touching my skin, but it was soothing, and not at all painful. And when I was done I felt more energized than I have in months.







My husband also tried out my mat, and now he wants to steal it! He has a bad back which bothers him a lot, especially this time of year when he is working 17 hours a day.  He has used the Spoonk Mat every night since it arrived, and he has noticed a marked improvement. We also used the mat on him during a Reiki session, which I do for him regularly, and he said it was a powerful combination. Throw in a little aromatherapy and some soothing music and you have a full sensory sensation that is truly amazing.









The mat is available in six colors including Pagoda Blue, Magenta Sunset, Terra Brown, Sea Grass Green, Midnight Blue, and Saffron Red and is made from 100% certified organic hemp.   They are a wonderful tool for mediation and can help your subconscious break free so you can get in touch with your inner self.   The Spoonk Space Mat is everything you need for both physical health and spiritual awareness. It brings clarity and focus into an otherwise hectic world, even if its just for a few minutes. If you would like to learn more about the Spoonk Mat and all its benefits, visit the  their website. You can also follow them on  twitter or become their fan on face book. Get hooked on acupressure today! I know I did!




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

  1. Laura, sounds like what i need! I get accupuncture every week. but there are times in between sessions when i just need help. I do meditate everyday, and this sounds like a great tool on those days i need more! thanks so much for this review and letting us know about this! (I wish there was reiki close to me...i love it!) Thanks again for review, I'm definitely getting me one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different people bear the pain in this world, there are many type of pains like headache,joint pain etc, different hospitals are present in the world for the treatment of pains, many doctors give different medicines to their patients to relief them from pain and synergistic effect can be got with the help of Physiotherapy North Ryde.

    ReplyDelete